|Job Title||Part Time Team Member- Westfield Stratford City|
|Pub Date||11 days ago|
|Company||Rhythm KitchenWestfield Stratford City|
www.uk-jobs.pro - Rhythm KitchenWestfield Stratford City is currently opening career opportunity for quality applicants to fill Part Time Team Member- Westfield Stratford City.
Greetings from Rhythm Kitchen.
We are looking for Part Time Team Members to cover day, evening, week and weekend shifts.
Who are we looking for?
A confident, bubbly and friendly person who values the importance of delivering exceptional customer service. You will have excellent communication and listening skills and can work well under pressure. You are reliable and understand the importance of working as part of a team.
Principle responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Interact and deal with customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner
· Receive and process customer orders and payments
· Ability to use cash register
· Demonstrate the ability to have a complete understanding of the menu
· Preparing and serving customer food orders
· Monitor food level and portion control
· Maintain high standards in food hygiene and handling
· Unloading of stock
Salary: Your rate of pay will be based on the current Living and National Minimum Wage rates in relation to your age group.
· Previous customer service experience in the fast food or retail sector
· Previous experience in catering is desirable but not essential as training is provided
· You must be eligible to work in UK
You must be available work day, evening, week and weekend shifts.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We work from home, our modern offices in Stratford, Billericay, Poplar and also on our sites. If you want a job that you can flex around your home life, then…
Innovations Flagships aim to build a series of linked activities where we think a concerted effort could result in major, tangible improvements to people's…
Since this time we have been working to integrate our 450+ new colleagues and the operations into the wider King's community.
Your focus will be to deal with all electronic working tasks in a timely manner. Williams Lea positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and…