Renewals Negotiator Job Openings by Sequence in Cardiff
|| 7 months ago
www.uk-jobs.pro - Sequence is currently opening job for quality applicants to fill Renewals Negotiator.
Sequence Job Opportunities 2020
Renewals Negotiator - Cardiff
Competitive Basic Salary£17,000 on target earnings (Commission)Career Progression
- Provide Tenancy Management administration and support to branches, Landlords and Tenants.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to renew their tenancy, including negotiating renewal terms and preparing new agreements
- Work to exceed both individual and group targets
- Work with the landlords and tenants, selling the benefits of renewing the contract on a fixed term basis
- Regularly turning around common objections
- Work to increase company profits
- Administrating periodic tenancies
- Act on landlord’s instruction to terminate a tenancy issuing prescribed notices
- Deal with tenant and landlord issues mid-tenancy – for example if a tenant wishes to leave earlier than contract allows or swop tenants mid term
- Advise other departments such as Branch, Client Accounting and property management, of start and end of tenancy
- Organize inventory checks/clerks
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence in order that deadlines are met and service levels adhered to.
- Act as a conduit between branch and the Letting Support Centre.
- Carry out all administration, post offer, relating to tenancy to ensure smooth transaction and release the branch from administrative activity.
- Ensure all correct documentation and monies are collected prior to release of keys to a property liaising with the branch as necessary
- Customer Service Skills
- Sales Experience
- Excellent PC and related technology skills
- Good analytical ability
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Only selected candidates will be notified.
Another Job Openings Cardiff July 2020
| Pub date : 6 July 2020 - 5 hours ago
Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
We will provide practical experience working alongside a qualified, experienced and knowledgeable electrician.
Gradd 10, PCG 36-39 £38,813 - £41,675 y.f. Dydd Llun i ddydd Iau 8.30 –5.00 p.m. Dydd Gwener 8.30 –4.30 p.m. Gwaith gyda’r nos ac ar y penwythnos yn ôl y galw.
Y nod yw deall eu hanghenion yn fwy trylwyr a sicrhau lleoliad a all ddiwallu eu hanghenion. Maent yn cydnabod bod gan blant ac oedolion sy’n agored i niwed yr…