|Job Title||Utility Surveyor|
|Pub Date||10 days ago|
|Company||Premier Surveys Ltd|
www.uk-jobs.pro - Premier Surveys Ltd is currently opening career opportunity for quality applicants to fill Utility Surveyor.
We currently require a Utility Surveyor based at our offices in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark and impact on our business. You will be part of a highly successful and professional team, working within a collaborative environment and be involved in a wide variety of projects throughout the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be required to undertake all aspects of underground utility surveys including EML and GPR detection location. In addition to high quality field work, at times your role may include providing quotations, managing project completion to deadline. Your remit will extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures & maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
Qualifications and Skills
· Proficient in all aspects of the use of Cable avoidance tool and signal generator.
· Knowledge and experience of all the application of all types of underground utility survey in particular PAS: 128
· Good communication and client management skills
· Demonstrate initiative & be self-motivated
· Effective in project planning, monitoring and reporting
· Be deadline driven with the ability to work under pressure
· Provide evidence-based project experience
· Full clean driving license
· QCF Level 3 Utilities Surveyor Qualification
· Experienced in the use of Total Station/GPS Survey instrumentation
· Experienced in the use of N4ce Survey processing software
· Experienced in the use of AutoCAD software
Premier Surveys is an ambitious company dedicated to developing advanced field-to-finish working procedures: to build strong, positive and long-term relationships with our clients. We believe in empowering and encouraging our team members to be innovative, flexible and exceed their aspirations.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to safe working practices and offer a competitive remuneration package for this role. The successful candidate will be enrolled into our company pension scheme, be provided with a company vehicle and entitled to 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave per year.
If you share our passion for quality and service and believe you have the right skills, then apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact Premier Surveys Ltd.
Work with new and existing partners to make sure that all store conversions are in line with the latest Nisa retail guidelines and specifications.
Expertise in the social sciences and/or animal welfare would be desirable within this component. The post holder will contribute to preparing a manuscript for…
Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels. The future of the UK’s Energy is in our hands.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Analyst, you will support the business in the analysis of our two core Bingo products (Main Event and Party Xtra) as well…