www.uk-jobs.pro - Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is why need to do the job wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. www.uk-jobs.pro will provide you opportunity to undertake it and that means you can be able to make suitable decision superior technique to find speedy as well as greater consequence. Because of this you will definetly get far better probability in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon.
Becoming a member this provide can make and individual able to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this company eye-sight and also vison arrives accurate; HSBC can be open pertaining to brand-new position because begin as March 2019. Everyone who is considering answering this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Financial Control - Accounting and Analysis Jobs recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one that might load the standards, you can attempt to learn more information about Financial Control - Accounting and Analysis Jobs below.
HSBC Job Opportunities 2019
Financial Control - Accounting and Analysis Jobs - UK
Role Title: Financial ControlAccounting and Analysis
New or Existing Role: Existing
· The PRA & UK Reporting team is responsible for Capital Adequacy Reporting and other regulatory reporting to the PRA and other Regulators (for Group and the UK Bank) as well as the related external disclosures included with the interim and annual accounts and Pillar 3.
· The CCR and Market Risk team is responsible for the associated Counterparty Credit Risk and Market Risk reporting along with Regulatory Development relating to the CoRB3 engine and other change and improvement programmes.
· The RWA reporting and developments role purpose is to ensure a robust assurance and control framework is in place around CCR & MR team calculations, review numbers and provide assurance on a monthly basis to other stakeholders that CCR & MR output and analysis is fit for external disclosure, internal reporting and regulatory submissions.
· The CCR & MR team are responsible for Global Reporting of CCR & MR Capital, Stress testing FDSF & EBA, Recovery & Resolution plan, Immaterial Holding and Leverage ratio calculation for PRA.
· In addition to managing the reporting framework the position will also cover developments in the CCR & MR area, this will include providing SME input to all relevant projects, rule interpretation, assessing systems/reporting process impacts, providing requirements and signing off UAT.
Impact on Business
· Manage the provision of Group and HBEU CCR & MR numbers to all internal reporting, external disclosures and Group level regulatory submissions.
· Ownership of the end to end control and assurance framework for PRA regulatory reporting related to CCR & MR team coverage. This includes defining the set of controls applied in the calculation and reporting engines, ownership of calculation rules, ensure the control and assurance framework is effectively implemented.
· Ownership of CCR and MR RWA data feeding PRA returns (Capital+, COREP, Covered bonds, STDF Actuals, China MI, FSA045)
· SME input into CCR & MR RWA related projects, provide requirements, approve solution design and sign off UAT.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Management of key internal relationships with regional/site BAU teams
· Provide support to internal customers, such as Group Risk and the business, to make sure relevant RWA information is available to them.
· Provide support to regions and to the Finance Change Delivery team to ensure that all processes are fully tested and any issues are identified and actioned.
· Actively engage with the PRA/EBA to address any query in a timely manner.
Leadership & Teamwork
· Key member of the PRA&UK CCR & MR Reporting team, developing reporting expertise with a commercial sense of continuous improvement as well as supporting guiding the team as
· Facilitate efficient work relationship with the GFC team.
· Collaboration across Financial Control and Global Finance with a culture of ‘One Team’
Operational Effectiveness & Control
· Identify opportunities to improve the reporting process and raise with relevant team
· Ensures procedures are designed effectively and operate robustly such that they meet internal and external audit and regulatory expectations consistent with our market-leading reputation for transparency and quality
· Anticipate, identify and mitigate operational risk in an appropriate, cost effective manner
· Adhere to the organisational design principles for Global Finance such as span of control, banding and matrix reporting
· Manage vast amount of regulatory change either impacting Reporting (Basel 4, IFRS9) in a cost constrained environment,
· Implement operating model.
· Maintain high level of quality of external disclosures and regulatory information
· Role is based in Global Finance;
· Interfaces with other areas of Global Finance, Global Risk and IT, in addition to staff at sites worldwide;
· Involved in the implementation of process and systems changes relevant to regulatory reporting;
· Authority to follow up on issues arising during Regulatory Reporting process with other business areas/sites.
· Excellent collaborative skills, technical knowledge and a proven ability to embrace diverse cultures will be necessary to be successful in this role
· Given the challenging regulatory environment, this role is highly demanding
· The Group’s Risk Weighted Assets at 31 Dec 2016 were USD857billion; regulatory capital base USD172 billion (CET1 USD117 billion); Balance sheet assets USD2,375 billion
· Delivery of complex capital calculations through end to end use of a Global Capital Systems architecture.
Management of Risk
· The role is strongly linked to the management of risk as the regulatory reporting is based on risk-sensitive measures, which is why it is so complex.
· The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings and the impact of new technology. This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring and by addressing any areas of concern with line management and/or the appropriate department.
· Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls
· The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
· The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
· This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
· By adhering to the bank’s agreed processes/procedures – achieving a satisfactory Audit report.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Knowledge of accounting and consolidation issues;
· Knowledge of current accounting and regulatory developments;
· Knowledge of PRA and other regulatory reporting requirements (especially CCR & MR);
· Knowledge and experience of Basel III/CRDIV preferable;
· Previous experience in a reporting role essential;
· Preferably a qualified Accountant;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
· Self-motivated and capable of working as part of a team;
· Good mathematical and analytical skills;
· Ability to work under pressure, report to tight deadlines and deal effectively with issues as they arise.
An understanding of ’s consolidations systems and processes would be an advantage.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
As one of the leading company in UK, HSBC offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. HSBC also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to registrate Financial Control - Accounting and Analysis Jobs UK March 2019 HSBCHSBC, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Financial Control - Accounting and Analysis Jobs UK March 2019 HSBC above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in UK region from any other company.
Submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest update job information