|Job Title||Data And System Analyst|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
www.uk-jobs.pro - Birchwood Centre is currently opening career opportunity for quality applicants to fill Data and System Analyst.
Birchwood is a national award-winning charity within the homeless, housing and mental health sector.
We are an evolving, dynamic and fast paced charity with a strong community presence in the West Lancashire borough.
Our mission is to prevent homelessness and social isolation by empowering individuals to make positive and informed choices about their future lives. We do this by providing a range of housing related support services including supported accommodation, mediation, independent living support, and development to young people and adults experiencing difficulties with their mental health and well-being.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to join Birchwood as a Data and System Analyst based at our head office in Skelmersdale.
The key skills and attributes are outlined below, if you believe this is the role for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
You will report to and be accountable to the Chief Executive Officer with responsibility for delivering a co-ordinated high quality, relevant and timely data driven information service, working closely with colleagues and stakeholders.
You lead and manage ongoing development of all systems used by the charity.
You will assist the Charity in delivering its transformation portfolio through application of analytical techniques to identify trends and variation in service data.
You will develop and implement new tools to help embed the use of data to inform plans and decision making at both strategic and operational level.
You will undertake, maintain, and develop regular and ad hoc reports using a broad range of tools and techniques, and to provide detailed advice, support and guidance to funders and stakeholders.
You will assist in the interpretation of information requirements and the development, delivery, and maintenance of appropriate solutions and to automate all routine monthly reports using smartsheets, dashboards, graphs etc.
You will interrogate a range of service user, client based and other information systems to extract data for analysis, manipulation, and presentation of data.
You will continually improve methods of information presentation and the development of existing systems, enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
You will become a super user of SPSS, SQL, Share point, Zoho Office Suite, Smartsheets housing and public health systems and mapping software and train end users to understand and use information provided.
You will attend any relevant meetings in order to effectively undertake the role.
You will undertake the completion and submission of certain statutory activity returns within the timescales outlined by the charity and those of its funders.
You will undertake a variety of other information retrieval and reporting duties.
Communication and relationships
1. Take a visible and active leadership role within the organisation to ensure Birchwood becomes a data driven charity and all staff understand the importance of collecting and collating meaningful data and information.
2. To develop relations with senior colleagues and staff teams to ensure ethos and culture of Birchwood are firmly embedded within all information, reporting and data systems.
3. To develop strategic relationships and to work with the CEO and Senior Management Team to represent the Charity with key partners, including LCC, WLBC, NHS Clinical Commissioning groups, health partners, social care, funders, and the voluntary sector.
4. Liaise with senior colleagues to ensure that all KPIs, data collections and new information reporting systems for commissioned services and contracts are achievable and implemented.
5. Respond to specific financial and business development requests for information, analysis and reports from senior colleagues as required.
Quality Monitoring and Improvement
1. To co-ordinate the collation of information from a variety of sources to inform the overall quality of service delivery
2. To provide support to the development and monitoring of action plans/risk assessments created to continually improve quality.
3. To advise on quality and governance issues including information security.
Business Cases and Fundraising
1. Using analytical skills and logical approach to support the organisation in the development of business cases for funding including problem definition, describing the change needed to solve the problem, financial sensitivity, option appraisals, market assessment and risk assessment.
1. Utilise excellent IT skills to develop/create reports (e.g., Monthly information reports), logs and documents, using a range of IT applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases).
General (applies to all roles at Birchwood Charity)
1. To abide by the relevant Codes of Professional Practice.
2. To comply with the obligation of confidentiality to person identifiable information. The Data Protection Act 1998 safeguards the handling of information held in both electronic and manual filing systems and it is the duty of all staff employed by the Birchwood Centre to uphold the principles of the Act.
3. Any employee disclosing confidential/user records or information to any unauthorised person or persons will render the employee subject to disciplinary action.
4. The Freedom of Information Act 2000 requires organisations to provide any member of the public, upon receipt of a written request, with the information they require, subject to certain exemptions. Every member of staff employed by the centre must take responsibility for any request for information that they receive and respond in line with centres Freedom of Information guidance.
5. All employees are required by Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
6. All staff employed by centre must adhere to the standards of record keeping outlined in policy and guidance documents.
7. Undertake appropriate Induction and any Mandatory training.
8. It is incumbent on the post holder to continually update his/her professional awareness and carry out other duties deemed appropriate to the band of the post.
9. The post holder is required to take all reasonable measures in relation to their health and well-being.
10. The post holder is required to adhere to the centres’ procedures in relation to Equality and Diversity, including the organisation code of ethics.
11. Staff must be aware of and comply with Safeguarding Policies and Procedures for both adults and children in order to promote safeguarding and prevent abuse to vulnerable people. All staff have a responsibility to report any suspicion of abuse to their Line Manager.
You will undertake a Search Engine Optimisation function to improve the quality and quantity of traffic to the Charity's website and Social media activities to raise the profile of the Charity throughout West Lancashire, across the Region, Nationally and internationally.
You will provide reports to the Chief Executive using systems such as Google analytics to show:
× Engagement metrics
× Conversion rate/return on investment
× Time on page
× Pages per visit
× Bounce rate
× Scroll depth
You will support the Operations Manager in planning, implementation and ongoing technical and project support in transfer of legacy data systems into a new integrated customer relationship management system.
You will work with the Head of Operations to continually improve and optimise the use, functionality, data capture and reporting functionality of the Customer relationship management system
You will be the super user of the Customer Relationship Management system and be responsible for training and on boarding of existing and new staff in use of the system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
All visitors to wear face coverings at all times and daily temperature checks.
How to Apply this Position:
After seeing and find out the criteria and minimum requirements for qualifications that have been explained from the Data and System Analyst - Birchwood Centre job info above, thus jobseekers who sense they have met the requirements including education, age, etc. and really feel interested in the latest job vacancies Data and System Analyst - Birchwood Centre job info - Skelmersdale above, should as soon as possible complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae, Copy of diploma and transcripts and related documents as described above, in order to register and take part in the admission selection for new employees in the company referred to sent via the Apply link below.
You will report to the Information Governance Lead and work closely with our partners, customers and internal teams who we provide Information Governance and…
Be responsible for ensuring that there is adherence to child protection and safeguarding vulnerable adult protocols within clinical practice.
Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers). Working pattern: Varied shifts including early mornings 5:45am(store…
Have previous experience of working in a fast-paced retail or visitor attraction environment or similar. Contracts will be offered on a minimum 8 hour per week…
B. Driving licence and own vehicle is desirable but not essential. To assist in monitoring the effectiveness of the project. C. To undertake relevant training.