|Job Title||Office Administrator|
|Pub Date||6 days ago|
www.uk-jobs.pro - PMYA is currently opening job for quality applicants to fill Office Administrator.
PMYA are currently recruiting an Office administrator for the Phoenix Youth and Community Centre, St. Mary’s Park in Prestwich.
· 16hours weekly, working flexibly (by negotiation)
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Rate of Pay: £8.50 per hour
· Probationary period of 3 months
· Fixed term contract for 12 months with possible extension subject to review and availability of sufficient resources.
· Appointment subject to references and (DBS)
Main purpose of job:
To liaise and support the Centre Manager and Finance Officer in ensuring the smooth operation of the centre.
The Centre Manager and the Chair or other designated member of the management committee
· General office duties, including dealing with telephone calls and emails.
· Ensuring all records updated & accessible offline and online.
· Organising and co-ordinating use of the building.
· Liaising and communicating with team leaders, staff and volunteers
· Administering room bookings, holiday clubs and after school clubs
· Building services administration.
Qualifications/Experience for this post:
· To hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a subject relating to administration.
· Experience of working with children and young people.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £8.00-£8.50 per hour
We have a Covid-Policy in place in the building which will be shared with all job seeker interested in the role.
How to Apply this Position:
After reading and understand the criteria and minimal requirements for qualifications that have been explained from the Office Administrator - PMYA job info above, then you who find they have met the requirements including education, age, etc. and really believe interested in the latest job vacancies Office Administrator - PMYA job info - Prestwich above, should as soon as possible complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae, Copy of diploma and transcripts and other documents as described above, in order to register and take part in the admission selection for new employees in the company referred to sent via the Apply link below.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a generous store discount to enjoy the latest trends from any of our brands, company pensions scheme,…
Members of the police pension scheme whose age is between 50 and 54 who are re-employed as a Police Staff member have to meet certain conditions to keep their…
A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
With a focus on ePortfolio and based within the eLearning team, this role will provide critical administrative and project support for the delivery of…