|Job Title||Project Manager - Data Analysis And Research|
|Pub Date||7 months ago|
www.uk-jobs.pro - Bettor Believe is currently in need of quality applicants to fill Project Manager - Data Analysis and Research.
Our client is a quantitative research centre with a global track record of finding inefficiencies in trading markets. Headquartered in London, they are one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.
Research projects are continuous here, with a thirst for innovation and better understanding of available data. The projects vary greatly depending on the subject focus and duration – some could last 1 day, others several weeks --- both in London and periodically at locations across the world.
They need someone to run these projects, during project time you will assume total control of the project team including planning, staff and equipment, logistics, execution, record keeping and reconciliation.
Some of their analysis work must be done “on site” because the data needed cannot be gathered any other way. The result of this is the individual will need to be excited by a role that can offer international travel opportunities. To give you an example here are two recent projects:
1) A London based project ran from the office involved an experienced analytical team of 8 working ad-hoc shifts over a period of 5 days
2) An overseas project recently ran for 4 weeks and involved 10 people on the ground working double shifts to complete data analysis within a tight deadline, in order to be able to execute research ideas for a trading opportunity on a certain date
During periods when projects are not underway you will be responsible for making the business case for future projects and planning, reviewing and documenting past projects as well as working across the wider business as required.
· Planning and budgeting staff and logistics for pending projects.
· Provisioning of suitable hardware and software for data processing on site.
· Maintaining accurate records of all transactional activity.
· Providing accurate and timely reporting to senior management.
· Reviewing project processes and documenting best practice.
· Ad hoc project management and review across the wider business as required.
· Project management experience
· Experience provisioning and setting up infrastructure for data capture.
· Experience managing small groups of people in short projects.
· A track record of writing business documents such as roadmaps, budgets, training etc
· Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively
· A programming or IT background
Advantageous to have any of the following:
· Experience organising the physical logistics of offsite projects.
· Strong mental arithmetic.
· Experience building working relationships with offsite suppliers.
· Military or event management leadership experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers. Ensure all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
High street retail shops and restaurants, free fitness platform, holiday discounts and much more! We are a premium, community focused Bakery looking for a…
Incoming and outgoing mail, answering the telephone and scanning, filing, meeting and greeting customers. As part of its recruitment and selection process the…
Serving customers in a professional manner on the counter or till. Cargiant is the world's largest car dealership with 7000 vehicles in stock and retail sales…