Activity Leader Jobs in United Kingdom January 2021

7539 Activity Leader Job Openings in January 2021. Find and apply online the suitable Jobs below.


  Team Leader

  XPO Logistics -   Tamworth | Pub date : 6 January 2021 - 13 days ago

Previous experience at Team Leader level within a large, fast-paced warehouse environment. Come and join a fantastic team in Tamworth, we’re looking for a full…


  Section Leader

  ASDA -   Leith | Pub date : 18 January 2021 - 1 day ago

As a Section Leader, you'll be the first point of contact for your team. Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including…



  Customer Team Leader

  Coop -   Fraserburgh | Pub date : 19 January 2021 - 1 hour ago

Store Supervisor - Customer Team Leader. Experience of supporting and coordinating colleagues’ daily activities. 2-4 Bridge St, Strichen, AB43 6SS.


  Section Leader

  ASDA -   Basingstoke | Pub date : 19 January 2021 - 12 hours ago

As a Section Leader, you'll be the first point of contact for your team. Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including…


  Customer Team Leader

  Coop -   Hemel Hempstead | Pub date : 18 January 2021 - 1 day ago

Store Supervisor - Customer Team Leader. Experience of supporting and coordinating colleagues’ daily activities. Co-op, Redbourn Road, Cupid Green, HP2 7BA.


  Customer Team Leader

  Coop -   Carnforth | Pub date : 19 January 2021 - 1 hour ago

Store Supervisor - Customer Team Leader. Experience of supporting and coordinating colleagues’ daily activities. Main Street, Ingleton, LA6 3EH.


  Production Team Leader

  IQVIA -   Reading | Pub date : 19 January 2021 - 49 minutes ago

80% of work will be production support, with remaining 20% supporting development activities and should be able guide the team. This is a work from home role.



  Team Leader, Security Services

  University of Leeds -   Leeds | Pub date : 12 January 2021 - 7 days ago

Our main university campus, where the majority of our activity is based is located on edge of Leeds city centre, and with 33,000 students and 8,000 staff it is…


  Customer Team Leader

  Coop -   Manchester | Pub date : 19 January 2021 - 1 hour ago

You’ll be a positive role model, engaging, training and supporting your team to complete store activities. We’re looking for a Retail Supervisors for our new…


  Customer Team Leader

  Coop -   London | Pub date : 18 January 2021 - 1 day ago

Store Supervisor - Customer Team Leader. Experience of supporting and coordinating colleagues’ daily activities. Working 5 shifts out of 7.


samsung|mckinlay law|2 sisters food group