- Hexham General Hospital.
- North Tyneside General Hospital.
- Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital.
- Wansbeck General Hospital.
How many employees does Northumbria Healthcare have?
We are one of the North East’s largest employers with 12,000 dedicated members of staff.
What hospitals are in Nelft?
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 300 1802 (Porters Avenue) B&D 0300 300 1761 (LTC, Porters Avenue) and 0300 300 1720 (Barking Community Hospital)
- Havering 0300 300 1253 (Havering SPA)
- Redbridge 0208 708 7333 (Community Health and Social Care)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1710 (WF SPA)
Where is Northumbria?
Northumbria, Old English Northanhymbre, one of the most important kingdoms of Anglo-Saxon England, lying north of the River Humber.
How many beds does Northumbria Healthcare have?
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust provides services for around 500,000 people across Northumberland and North Tyneside with 999 beds.
How many beds does North Tyneside General Hospital have?
North Tyneside General Hospital has 307 beds.
What is NELFT NHS Trust?
NELFT provides an extensive range of integrated community and mental health services for people living in the London boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest and community health services for people living in the south west Essex areas of Basildon, Brentwood and Thurrock.
Is NELFT part of the NHS?
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) is an NHS foundation trust which provides mental and community health services.
What does NELFT stand for NHS?
North East London NHS Foundation Trust.